Wednesday, May 29, 2013

MY FANDOM. PLEASE SHOOT ME.

There is only 125 almay stories on ff. I haven't read any in forever (I think I've read about four in my life) and the first one I opened, this is the first thing she has on here.

Well this is a new story, im writing it for my buddy/'husband' who loves almay.. I say husband because we're weird and we pretend we have a lesbian relationship… but its weird cause shes a girl and shes the husband… we call her Phil lol.
Anywho, I hope you like this. The pairing is almay, something I haven't done before so hopefully you'll all like it.
Also, my friend who im writing this for (the husband one hehehe) she gave me a few ideas so I suppose you could say she was the co-writer, but I wrote the whole thing. She just gave me some cool ideas that im gonna use in the Sequel.
Also there'll be some RoyEd in this, if not this one then the sequel. Enjoy (also this is may's POV)



I don't know what I just read...leave your personal lives out of your a/n's people. It's common sense. Please...my brain....my fandom...
I died from the stupidity of that author's note.

-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment