Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello

I know my titles are not the most creative things ever, but I don't care really. Crystal Poppin comin to you live from wherever you're living at this moment. Anywhere from your parents basement to your best friends attic. Ha ha, no. Just typin away. Hm... What ever could I talk about? Let's see. Kaiden and I have a date planned for tomorrow. It's like the, "Last Day of Summer" date. He's pickin me up about noon and we're spending the rest of the day together. He's takin me to lunch, then to a movie - Percy Jackson: The Sea of Monsters - a couple hours later, then to a game! It's gonna be loads of fun. Don't know what we're going to do for a while after we eat. The movie is at 4:40 and we won't be done eating until at a maximum of  2 or so. Maybe we'll go around and cruise... Ya know, the only thing my mom knows about this date is that he's picking me up around noon. Might be a good idea to tell her the plan. Yeaahhhhh. Anyway, next subject. School! It starts in two more days! So excited! I have the same locker as last year. I have P.E. first hour though, so that freaking sucks. I have the same lunch as Demy, but we have a different one as Meg! >_<  Imma miss ya sis! I got into my college class!!!! I am sooo happy! Sophomores almost never get in that class for that very reason!!! Or maybe not many people signed up. Doubt it though. I signed up on the last day and there was a ton of people on the list. So, either she thought I was smart enough, or not many people signed up for the class. Don't know, don't really care, I GOT IN THE CLASS!!!!! I'M SOO HAPPY!!! I don't think I'm gonna be bored in many of my classes. I have a few friends in some... Although, P.E. is going to be a freaking wreck... I have Kaiden's crazy ex in there. I swear if she says one thing about how much she misses Kaiden, a basketball is going to accidently slip from my hands and bounce off the tip of her nose. Okay, gonna go now. Love ya all. Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment