Friday, December 21, 2012

DEMY'S CHRISTMAS PRESENTS

I got some wonderful gifts from my AMAZING friends.

From Nessa, A FREAKING SKETCHBOOK AND PENCIL BAG AND ERASER!!! EFF YEAH!!! LOVE YOU GIRL!!!

From Meg- A cute little box of cute cookies and some WHITE LOTION. Yup. What did you think I was going to do, Meg? Pass up a perfectly good joke? Lolno. And she also gave me a cute little notepad and a pen that I'm not smart enough to use. Seriously. I don't know how.

From Crys- A paracord bracelet. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING TWO OF MY FAVORITE COLORS!!! I LOVE YOU!!!
My brother is very jealous of your skills. And your clips. He's very mad that they were sold out. He wanted to steal the one off of my bracelet. I was like "Eff no, biatch! My awesome friend made me this!"

From Viktor- I've already told you, but DISSIDIA AND FMA!! WHOOP!! Who has an awesome boyfriend? THAT WOULD BE MOI!!!

Now, for my crappy gifts that I have given.

To Meg- A drawing of the beautiful Alfons Heiderich, our little German friend with tuberculosis.

To Ness- I drew Zuko, per her request. Turned out BEAUTIFULLY~~~ just...so much sexy...

To Crys- I drew Kaiden. No further comment required.

To Christine- She received a drawing of Zero Kiryu. A sexy vampire with a beautiful voice. So much beautifulnesss...

To Viktor- I went to the mall and got him a Halo 4 poster. Guys love Halo.
He asked me to draw him a picture of me, but I couldn't bring myself to it. There is no way I could do that. Sorry, Vik, but it ain't happening.

And to our wonderful viewers, I shall say this to you:

SANTA ISN'T REAL.

If that was shocking news to you, you're probably not old enough to be on this blog. Just saying. Not saying you have to stop viewing our blog, though. Just, you know, don't ask your parents about or repeat anything you read on here.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
HAPPY ARMAGEDDON!
GOOD NIGHT, MOTHEREFFERS!

-Demy

In case you can't tell, I am very tired and slap-happy at the moment. I need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment