Sunday, December 30, 2012

I cannot express the amount of facepalm

People on fanfiction... Just...

I was looking for a +Anima story because I haven't read it in a while and I miss Senri's sexiness. So, I look him up. And I find this.

5Anima: A New Beginning » by Heartlessyouji
What if Senri and Cooro had a child? Together?
Warning: Yaoi Pairing


Ok

1. Senri and Cooro are both male. They cannot physically have a child.

2. It's a yaoi pairing? YOU DON'T SAY!


Why would anyone even pair them!??!? Senri definitely does not show any sort of interest in anyone! (Plus, Senri is about 16. Cooro is like 11. That's almost rape.) And even if he did have any feelings for Cooro, it would not show because Senri doesn't talk! He's a little to distant for any sort of...guuhh... I give up. Fine, yaoi fangirls. You win. Just go on making illogical pairings. I'll be over here. Thinking of all the reasons I have lost faith in humanity.

-Demy


Here is Senri. You know you want him. (And little Senri X3)











No comments:

Post a Comment