Sunday, December 30, 2012

Still no Harry Potter

My father seems intent on never letting me watch or read Harry Potter "because it is satanic." My stepmom and I tried to fight for my rights, but, alas, I'm still not allowed to do anything. I AM IN HIGHSCHOOL GOSH DANGIT!!!! LET ME HAVE SOME FREEDOM!!!!
I even told him that the youth pastor at Meg's church said that it was fine to watch it. My father responded by saying that he must suck as a pastor. (Not his exact words, but I'm paraphrasing.)
And now he and my little brother are probably going to tell my mom that I want to watch Harry Potter and then all of them will think that I'm some little devil child.
People annoy me.
Seriously, do I look like I would go around thinking I could cast spells or something?? Harry Potter is for entertainment purposes! It's not like a cult!
GRRRRRRR!!!!

-Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment