Saturday, December 29, 2012

ONE DAY MORE ALL ON MY OWN!

One day more and your little albino is still all on her own. *le sigh* Could be worse. I could be hopelessly in love with a Jonas brother who has friendzoned me, then he would go after a little rich whore who I used to tease as I was little, and now they are in love and I die with this whole point of irony and pointless sacrifice while my best friend (and hopefull lover) goes on living.


Screwed up, eh?

Well, who needs a man when you've got a pen and paper? (er, a keyboard) and you can make mr. right!

I really wanna try to go for a confident oc in the next story I write. I've noticed my writing style has gone down from Dark Prince Charming to the Nerd That Sits Next To You In Chess Club.

Yeah. I thought the whole based off Darcy thing was bad. Now I'm falling in love with Emmett's, Spencer's and--By Jane Austen standards--Mr. Collin's.


UUUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH

Just....ew.



Which brings me this point.

Twilight was based off Pride and Prejudice. This makes Bella=Elizabeth and Edward=Mr. Darcy.
So, either Mike or Jacob is =Mr. Collins






Here's him marrying Charlotte in P AND P AND Z.



UGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. HE'S SO CREEPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment