Thursday, December 27, 2012

More Doll Divine...

Eponine from Les Mis, because she's awesome. I gave her a rose. It's not from Marius, obviously, but still...at least she has one. WHERE'S YOUR ROSE, COSETTE??

Meg on Coney. Obviously, Meg wouldn't wear that much clothes...but this game is picky. She's got a rose--probably from some random perv, but SHE HAS ONE TOO, COSETTE!! PWN!!

Spencer Reid....because I had too.

Meg and Reid. No, they aren't getting married. Meg just likes go out in style.

Meg and Darcy. I gave Darcy a sword...just because he seems like a badass who would own a sword. Anyone else wanna cry at Meg's expression? I think it's appropriate.
 
 
 
OOO!!! I WANNA MAKE SARAH AND THEO AND MAES AND CLINT AND TRAVIS AND KAIN NEXT!!!
 
THEY ALL AREN'T GONNA FIT ON PICTURE!!!
 
-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment