Friday, December 28, 2012

THANK YOU, GAMESTOP GUY!!!

I was at GameStop with my mom, trying to find out why our Guitar Hero game wouldn't work. We ended up returning it because we had no clue what was going on. While this was happening, I snuck over and grabbed Assassin's Creed off of the shelf, then asked my mom pretty please if I could get it. She immediately declined, being the stubborn woman she is. I begged and then she asked what it was about. The GameStop worker guy then started telling her how violent it is, with stabbing and shanking and blood and whatever the heck else. This made her REALLY not want me to get it. I was just standing there thinking "Dude. You're supposed to try to sell games. Not make mom's disapprove."
Luckily, he went right back and explained more about the game. Like how, since it's set a long time ago, there's hardly any swearing, no sexuality or nudity, yadda yadda yadda. My mom eventually said I could get the game. I was so freaking excited as we left the store, and said thanks to the guy for talking the game up.
And then he said to my mom "Remember, you can bring it back within seven days if it's not to your liking."

Thanks, dude.


-Demy, who now has Assassins's Creed, but might not in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment