Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dearest Mary, Masha, Dean, Allen, Alexander and Valeria

Greetings my dearest Mary, Masha, Dean, Allen, Alexander and Valeria--Hi again!We are all in a frenzy over here! We've only had a few comments from people outside of the five of us--and half the time, they don't leave a name! It's so annoying!!

Let me just say how wonderful it is to get some feed back and how truly greatful we are for all of you!! I just...imagine your albino coming through the computer and hugging you all!! Or not...actually, that's really creepy. I'm sorry I gave you that mental image.

Anyway, darlings, if there is anything you want us to do, need us to do, or have any questions--don't be afraid to ask!!! We are all freaking out and would LOVE to know more about you!!


I love Russians...so freaking much...

I TOLD YOU, CRYSTAL!! I TOLD YOU RUSSIANS ARE BETTER THAN 'MURICANS!!!

I love Russia....

Anyway, love and hugs,

-LITTLE GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment