Thursday, December 27, 2012

Why hello!

Masha, Mary Alexander, Allen, Dean, and Valeria, pleased to meet you guys. I mean, haven't really met you, but psh, you know what I mean. I know my response to you guys have been delayed, but I've been a little bit busy. And to Meg's earlier post, I NEVER SAID AMERICANS WERE BETTER THAN RUSSIANS!!!!! The only thing I said, was I wouldn't want to travel to Russia or anywhere else for that matter. It's not anything against Russia, I just don't want to leave the country. *Shrug* I'm just weird like that. But, I'm extremely happy to have some Russian viewers that give feedback! We ask for it so often and never get any so this is amazing! Thank you guys. Just, you're amazing.



To the rest of our viewers... SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU COMMENT ON OUR STUFF!!!! YOU MAKE US EXCEEDINGLY HAPPY!!!



Sorry, I'm not flipping out as much as everyone else. I'm just not that big of a spaz like everyone else. :P I'm kidding guys, I love you all.



Alright, I'm gonna go FaceTime with my boyfriend now so, ta ta for now!


Your living Crystal Poppin'

No comments:

Post a Comment