Monday, December 31, 2012

Hey, BAU girls....

Okay, I've been playing around on doll divine and was inspired...kinda....
Originally, this first pic of Meg was gonna be all 'IN REID'S DAYDREAMY STATE' deal, but I found this picture setting, and it's like ,"What if Derek and Spence were going through pictures or something and found this from when a few years ago they were working a case or took a vacay together and took these pictures of the girls while they were shopping or something? Hmmm..."

Meg

Demy

Nessa (pretend she doesn't have arms)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Haha, oh, that's a good one."
"Yeah, whoa, what were you doing?"
"Man, I dunno. I don't remember half that night..."
"Don't you two have paperwork?" I groan, returning to my own stack. I'd listened to Idiot #1 and Idiot #2 reminesce for the past thrity minutes ever since Penny brought in pictures of a roll she'd found hidden in her sock drawer.
"It's from our trip to India. Don't you wanna see, Meg?"
"No," I grumble silently. "I have paperwork, and THEY DO TOO!" I yell over in Derek and Spencer's direction. Reid pouts at me, then continues to ritfle through pictures.
"Aw, Meg," Derek croons at Spencer smiles at one.
"What?" I demand sharply. Derek turns the square in my direction. "You're sleeping on Pretty Boy's shoulder," he said, making a puppy face. I glare for a solid minute before returning to my stack.
"Meg," Spencer says, coming to my side to place his strong hands on my shoulders. "You really should rest. You've been sitting here for two hours. A few minutes of play won't hurt."
I smile at him sadly, rubbing the hand perched on my shoulder. "I wanna go home. Emily's waiting for me. I have work. If I wanna make it into a good college-"
"Worry about it later-"
"There is no later, Spence. I gotta worry about it now. I'm seventeen years old. I can't...I can't just sit here, and mess around when my life is at stake. I'm sorry," I said, turning back to my work. Spencer doesn't move for a while, but evetually bores of my watching my pale hand scroll across the pages.
There is quiet mumbling from the boys for a few minutes, until they errupt with laughter. Spencer's gawking and Morgan is errupting, heads turn from across the office to look.
"Hush!"  I groan. "What is so damn fun-"
Derek flips a picture for me to see, and I pale as Derek keeps screaming with laughter.
"Penelope," I warn the girl who'd walked in.
"I forgot those were on the role?" she tried. I glared.
"You look pretty!" she sighed.
"I look-ugh!" I pinch the bridge of my nose. I was in Sari garb. A simple thing less concealing than a bra, and baggy pants.
"You look like 'I Dream of Genie!" Morgan wailed.
Spencer still just stared.
"Burn it!" I screamed.
"There's ones of Demy and Nessa too..." she said.
"Oh, I'm keeping these," Derek said, pocketing them.
"I hate you," I said. "So effing much."
He simply smiled.
"C'mon, I want a hug," he tried. I grumbled, returning to my desk.
"Bastards don't get hugs."
He just laughed at me.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment