Thursday, December 27, 2012

MEG'S DOLLS FOR WE WERE THE COST

Here they are!!!

Maes, Theo, Sarah, Kain and Travis.
I did Clint, but he just looked...WAY to old. Like, too sexy for an 11 year old, you know? I love Sarah and Maes and Theo's expressions. And Travis is just like,"I'm dead sexy," which he is. He's also a total tool. I gave him a sword XD. Kain's just inda like,"Aw...Sarah..." while no one is looking. And Sarah is trying to smile, but she's upset. Maes is being all...Maes, like. And Theo's pissed as usual. NO, I don't picture Travis' hair that way--I picture it like Theo's is, but Theo with the long hair they had looked REALLY gay, and I'm not making my character gay, just....no, so I made Travis' shorter in comparison, otherwise they would've looked alike. Yes, Kain's eyes are red.:P
 
-MEGARA
 

No comments:

Post a Comment