Thursday, December 27, 2012

PICTURE OF MEG, NESSA, CRYSTAL, DEMY, AND CHRISTINE!!

I am obsessed with DOLL DIVINE!!!! I made this picture of all of us~~~~

(FROM LEFT TO RIGHT) Meg Giry, Nessarose Thropp, Crystal Poppin', Christine Daae, and Demytra Nom.

I know, but that was the best color I could find for your hair, Crys. I almost made you blonde, but then I remembered....

 AM THE ONLY FREAKING BLONDE NOW!!! EEEEEEPPPP!!

I realized, people like colors...I like black. There's something wrong with me....

-MEG

I made this a long time ago on GIRLS GO GAMES, and was upset I couldn't save it, but saved a pic on my phone. I found the game again, and I took a screen shot!!! YAAAYYYY!
 
Originally, I think I meant it to be Melly Wilkes from my CRIMINAL CRANIUM story, from when she was 'Alianna' on Dragonia (Coney)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment