Monday, November 12, 2012

A divergent picture fest

Just some cute pics from Divergent and Insurgent.



                                                                    First jumper= Tris
Just epic drawings of the characters


                                                               Dawwwww Cute Tobias.......and Tris
Disheartend Tris= Happy Me


More cute Tobias!!

I NEED THIS!!!!!!

The whores of the book world!
Katniss, Max, and Tris

I swear that nothing sexual happens in this book!!
Cross my heart and hope to die!
Stick a Tobias knife in my eye!

For my friends that read maximum ride.
They are seriously ravens.

Daawww Tobias cat!!

Again nothing sexual happens!!!
They just share a bed.
A LOT!!!!!
See Tris is a whore!!

Okay so Tris looks kickass awesome in this.

If you cant read heres what it says.
Tris:Actually I'm from Dauntless.
Katniss: Is that in the capital?
NEVER!!!
IT TIS NOT BE IN THE CAPITAL!!!
IT BE TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN nooothing sexual!!!!



Tobias be just like Edward Cullen.
He be watching Tris sleep.
Come watch me sleep Tobias!!!

Tobias's smexy smirk!!


Another freaking awesome pic of Tris!

Damn! Why must these look so sexual?????

I swear this was more innocent then it looks!!

He made you a hamburger?? Why you question it???

Damn right Tobias!!!!!!!

Awww poor Tobias!!!!


 POOR EDDY!! He the only sucky boyfriend there!! All the girls hoes however!!!!

Quit being so sexual looking!!!

HOTTTTTT TOBIAS ALERT!!!!!1

Nothing sexual to see here folks! Move along!!!


Yes Tobias! Carry the women who's high!!!!







Then just a bunch of cute pics!
 
 
Thank you for staying with this to the end!!
I thank you for it!!
Have a good night!
-Nessarose Eaton
Future wife of Tobias Eaton
 

No comments:

Post a Comment