Tuesday, November 27, 2012

BATHING BEAUTY...IN THE LIBRARY!

That didn't rhyme. *sigh*

Crys will be gone tomorrow...and I will have to do the lab by myself...or with some creepy boy...or with our rapist science teacher...le sigh. DON'T LEAVE ME TO DIE!!!!
Really...tired....

My parents lost the madrigal tickets, and said I lost them (which is stupid, I never touched them). They repeatedly blamed me and my mom found them sitting on the bar where she left them. I yelled at them, and shoved my mom (they wouldn't let go of me!!) and ran to my room. I am now on food strike. EFF YEAH!!!

Which blows...cuz I didn't have breakfast or lunch...why am i not hungry?

I posted word for word (well, I did SOME editing. Not a lot (as you can tell...)) what she wrote. She'll post more often, I promise.

GONNA START ON MY NEW STORY LATER!! (Not today, I'm still working on too many) IT'S GONNA BE ABOUT MGG AND HIS FAMILY!! Named 'ONCE UPON A DECEMBER'.

GET READY, WITCHES!!

-MEGARA

No comments:

Post a Comment