Friday, November 23, 2012

GAAAAHHH WRITERS BLOCK!!

I've never had a case of writers block like this. I've had it for like, two weeks now. I know what I'm writing, I have no problem brainstorming (even though it's crap...) but once I start to write it, I'm like,"I don't wanna do this...." I just can't focus on writing. I just get bored with it, I'm not into it. I dunno...I keep bouncing between story to story....I have my tamaki one, my new fma one, the criminal minds one, my criminal minds one, we are still working on publishing we were the cost, my twilight one, harry potter one, people on fanfiction asking me to write....grrrraaahhhh!! Just...just crazy....

I've updated my tumblr, btw.

Some random kid messaged me  asking what my earliest human memory was....I don't even know who he is. I'm afraid.


-MEG

Sheldon Cooper is my source of random knowledge, just like Reid.


'
God...the end of Harry Potter...God....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment