Monday, November 26, 2012

BLOGGER AWARDS:BY CHRISTINE

BLOGGER AWARDS, WRITTEN BY CHRISTINE DAAE.


Christine-Thank you, Megara (Vee, ehmm) I guess I'll go ahead and give out the first award of the night!

Blogger award for most characters/blog that go towards obsessive is....NESSAROSE THROPP!!

Ness-*Jumps onto stage* OMF thank you so much I had no idea-!

Christine-YOU'RE WELCOME!! *Pushes Nessa off stage*

Nessa-Ehhh....*twitch*

Christine-The next award is...well, a given.

Blogger award for most created blogs...Meeeeggggg Giry!!

Meg-*hops up with parasol, dressed in Coney garb* Thaaaa-ahh-ahh-aaahhhhnnnnkkk yoooouuu!! *sing-song voice* And I've prepared a little soo-ha-onggg-!!

Christine-Oh, yay...

Meg-IIIIIIII-

Christine-*kicks* THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SHOOTING ME, WITCH!!

Blogger award for sexiest name goes to...CRYYYSTTTAAALLL POPPIN'!!

Christine-Um...can I ask what you are poppin'?

Crystal-MAH PILLS!!

Christine-...Hm...

Blogger Award for Most Original Name is....DEMY NOM!!

Christine-Demytra, would you tells us how you got the name 'Demy'?

Demy-Well, you see, there's this video game-

Nessa-*throws shoe* THIS POST IS ONLY SO LONG!! WE HAVE OTHER CRAP TO DO TONIGHT!!

Christine-...Pushy. Anyhoo...

Blogger Award for most partnered blogs...CHRISTINE AND MEG!!

Meg-*runs on stage and hugs Christine while jumping up and down*

Christine-OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE WE-

Meg-*shoves off Christine* Bitch, please. I started OG, And wrote the whole last season.

Christine-Because you wouldn't let me! You said you wanted it to be serious!! I only do the funny things!!

Meg-Girl, please! I can't be funny!

Christine-Whatever. You are all....death...dark...abortion...

Meg-Oh, Bitch, please. Crys! Hold my earrings!!

Blogger Award for most random Cat fight...Meg and Christine...

Crystal-Aw, hell, that's no official!! Do you even read the posts when Meg and I are on our periods?!!

Demy-That does get pretty interesting...Five bucks on Christine.

Crystal-You're on.



Crystal-And that concludes tonight's blogger awards...I have to go take two idiots to the ER. See you later!!

Meg-IS THIS PART OF ME SUPPOSED TO BLEED THAT MUCH?!

Christine-Aw man...my sternum...

Meg-THAT'S NOT YOUR STERNUM YOU IDIOT, THAT'S YOUR CLAVICLE!!

*Inside jokes...they never get old...*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment