Friday, November 30, 2012

RIDING RAPUNZEL'S HAIR WITH FLYNN RIDER TO FIND KRISTEN STEWART WITH BLACK RPATZZ

YUP. My dreams never used to be this vivid.

Okay, so, like, dream me is asleep. I still have no idea if I'm like, rapunzel or her daughter or what the heck is going on, but all of a sudden I'm like riding down a huge version of her body with flynn rider, and both of us are naked. And yoshi, from mario, he's there. He's also naked. (My dream didn't see anything but butts...Yoshi's is red...) And we land in this pile of goo at the end of her hair, and we go through this vault, and we come into this place that looks like a huge version of my grandmother's house. And criminal minds is on, but I can't see it. It's weird...I think toy story was on too...anyway.

Robert Pattinson comes up, and...I don't want to be racist...errr...you like, the consistancy (can I use that word?) of black guy's hair? How it's all curly and afro-like? Yeah, his hair was like that, but it was still in his normal edward-style hair. And he had this emo kid with him (and now that I think about, I think they were arm-in-arm) and they were looking for Kristen, cuz apparently she went AWOL or something....IDK.

And then I woke up a little later. Derp.


Just my average dream....

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment