Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Weirdest...Dream...Ever...TWINCEST!!

Okay, I've told you about my zombie dreams and all that jazz, but...wow...last night was...wow....

NOT LIKE THAT PERVS


I only remember a few things. Me being at my grandmas, but then it changes to when I'm with Hikaru and Karou and we're running from two guys (one of whom is a total idiot (Johnny...don't know why my subconscious named him that....)) and so, one of them gets tackled. (I pictured it Karou, just because I think of him as the more reasonable one and therefore the older, but it's probably Hikaru after what he says....you'll see...)

So, (the twins are wearing the kimono/ponytails, the outfit there mom designed. Just saying) the dude tackles Hikaru, and like, sadistically kisses him on the cheek and goes.
"How do you feel down there?"
Hikaru just kinda glares at him, like he didn't hear, then yells at the dude for kissing him. The man stands them both up, and kiss Hikaru again.
"How do you feel down there, I said?"
Hikaru looks down, and then back up. "Oh, you mean MY COCK?!"



Yup. I don't remember anything after that. And my alarm woke me up later so....I think I was dying laughing in my subconscious.

No more Hikaru and Karou tributes on youtube or fanfictions before bed. Which is exactly what i did.

-MEG 

No comments:

Post a Comment