Friday, November 30, 2012

MEGARA WITH QUOTES AND THOUGHTS

QUOTE FROM MY DREAM LAST NIGHT:
FLYNN: So, do you like, eat freshmen?
Rob:...Noooo....

I forgot that this morning.

WE HAD THE MALE MODEL SUB FROM HARRYSNAPE'S CLASS LAST YEAR AND THE SUB DEMY HAD IN PE!! IT'S THE SAME SEXY MAN!!!

We did a grease sing a long today. Guess whose been on youtube nerdin' out. :P

I'll try to get Christine to send me a post again.

DID ANYONE HEAR ABOUT HOW STUPID ZAYN FROM 1D IS BEING?! I LOVE YOU MAN, BUT YOU ARE SO FLIPPING DUMB!!!

Demy's asking me to write this story...I'm not sure how to convey it....It's kinda screwed up and psychological, FMA. One prompt...what really happened the night Ed and Al tried to bring Trisha back? Physically and mentally?

We will try to get IB up soon...we are no where near done...I will post the third chpt. of WE WERE THE COST next.

ENJOOOOYYYY

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment