Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I'm bored.

I'm bored. Maybe sleep would be a good idea. Ha!
I'm still pi$$ed that the library didn't have CoS... Grrrrrr.... Meg needs to watch it. And I want to hear Vic's beautiful voice... Just- just beautiful...


My mom says she's gonna start taking my phone after school until I get my algebra grade up...I have a D. But I have an A or B in everything else.
I have a B in art.
Now, Demy, how in the world do you get a B in ART?
Answer: MY TEACHER IS A F*CKTARD!!!
Seriously! It's ART! Art is something the creator perceives it as! There's not a science or method! So shove it!! Seriously, she was telling Viktor what to do today and it really made me mad. We're working on just designs and she's just like "oh well I'm so freaking awesome at designing so there's no possible way I could be wrong about anything! Your opinion of art doesn't matter!" SCREW OFF, WOMAN! And she got mad at one girl's drawing that I thought looked perfectly fine! The teacher was just like "Those designs are too big! You need to add smaller things!" Maybe some people want to think big!!
Grrrr
I swear if she gets mad at me about mine...grrrr... Like all I'm doing is drawing transmutation circles and lightning and boxes. If she tells me to change ANYTHING in that....I'm gonna be...very...angry...

-Demy


Just gonna go to Meg's house tomorrow. And watch Fruits Basket. And have an awesome time. Nyeh.

No comments:

Post a Comment