Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pants-wetting, Teabagging, Rape Threatening, Door locking, yup, Meg's Thanksgiving.

Well...yeah...can't put that any other way.

I told my mother how I didn't want to go to Thanksgiving, to which she responds by chewing me out for about twenty minutes, saying my way of thinking 'disgusts her'. She's always like this around the holidays. I can't get through Christmas without crying at least twice.

My brother got stuffed in a box and peed himself. Yup. To which my cousin, who once kidnapped me, and called Crys for ransom teabags my brother.

A bunch of girls from next door came over, so my cousin's half-sister's kid (no idea what they would be to me. Redneck sense xl) tells me my bro says that,"Hmmm...maybe we need to tackle her and take off a few layers."


Yup.

I hid for the whole time, locking myself in a closet so I can read. My college-age cousins dragged me out, and locked both me and cousin (who kidnapped me once) in a room. For a long time. It was actually kinda funny....


This was all on my mom's side of the family.

My mom just noticed I have a scar above my left eye. I didn't know I had it. Apparently the cousin who kidnapped me gave me a cut a few years back (which I don't remember...) and I have a very faint scar. FML. I didn't even know it was there...thanks, mom.

My older cousin (who does multiple drugs) is dating this 40 year old lady, and she and her teenage daughter came. The daughter is two years older than me, and dressed like a total hoe. I was wearing a huge sweater and blue jeans with my hair pulled back. I could feel the glares.....


So, at least I got through the holiday without being kidnapped!!!

-MEG

 

No comments:

Post a Comment