Friday, November 23, 2012

ICarly. Is done.

So I'm watching the last episode of iCarly.
I can barely stand some of the crap.
Gibby. Needs. To not. Be there.
He's just so stupid and makes comments at the worst freaking times!!! Like, Carly is crying her eyes out and he asks if they have anything to drink. Like wtf.

But some of it is funny.

Sam- If my dad asked me to live with him in Italy, I say-- well, first I'd say, 'Ooohhh, so YOU'RE my dad.'

Carly's dad- *looking at the baby Spencer skit* You know what I paid to put this child through law school?
Spencer- Umm... About that...

ANDWTFCARLYANDFREDDIEJUSTKISSED!!!!!!! GUUUHHHH THEY COULD'VE NOT DONE THAT! Considering Freddie already asked Sam earlier in the episode if she wanted to get back together.

Some of it kind of made me all touchyfeely, though. Like when Spencer gave Sam the motorcycle, and when Carly's dad came, and when Sam gave Carly her remote, and when they showed the clips of the first episode... And Freddie saying "And...we're clear." at the end.

The series may have gotten sucker as it went along, but some of it was really good, and I'm kind of sad that its over.

-Demy

And did Gibby legit think that Spencer was Carly's dad?!?! Through the whole series?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment