Wednesday, July 4, 2012

RAOUL LOVES MEG GIRY/ DARCY AND BINGLEY/ SNARRY PAIRING/ RON AND HARRY YAOI/ DINOS STALKING CULLENS/MATTHEW LOVES SHEMAR/SNAPES ON A PLANE

I kept procrastinating writing on CRIMINAL CRANIUM, so as long as I'm being stubborn, I might as well accomplishing something.

PTO PAIRINGSSSSSSSSSSSS


MEG AND RAOUL

Bad one I made.

Raoul and Meg as kitties!!


lol!! Ramin!!!

Bitch say what?

Erik and Meg

Snape;Well, the next ingredient is...sex...ahem
Harry;I havea bad feeling about this...

Bingley and Darcy. Lol

Cute Meg and Raoul one

Snarry, A topic most talked about in the Great Hall

Ron and Harry yaoi

Matthewn and Shemar yaoi

Snapes on a Plane. Where can I buy tickets?

lol. Ron and Harry are having 'sex'


Edward watches bella
raptor watches edward


WHO THE FREAK MADE THIS??!!! I'M SCARED!!!


-MEG

1 comment:

  1. Wtf Meg! Who the fuck made the Ron and Harry have 'sex'?!?!?!?!? That ones awful!... Yet very funny.
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete