Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MEG GIRY REVIEWS LOVE NEVER DIES

I just  finished watching the LOVE NEVER DIES AUSTRALIAN CAST and over all, IT WAS AMAZING!

In the beginning, I wasn't too impressed with Ben Lewis or Anna, because I felt they never sang full out and everything sounded staccato.

After BENEATH A MOONLESS SKY, they really started to shine and felt more in touch with the characters.

As far as the plot, there was so much more optimism with Mme. Giry and Meg. They were excited, even happy Christine was coming. When they found out she was singing for Phantasma, they weren't angry with her, but with Mr. Y.
     The Raoul drunkard thing didn't play out too well. He never seemed THAT drunk. They don't really talk about it that much. He and Anna never seemed to have a strained relationship either. He supported her, even when she sang. He was hardly ever angry at his son or wife, which is extremely different from the original London show.
     Gustave was amazing!! So cute! and he had such an amazing voice for such a young man.

I loved Meg too! I think (and I feel awful saying this) she did better than Summer Strallen. Sharon just did amazing.

Okay, I felt like I noticed a Raoul x Meg love thing going on. Which was weird. Either Sharon and Simon just had some kind of chemistry they showed on stage, or Andrew asked that of them.

Okay, who thinks after Christine died, and Erik took Gustave, he's going to rape him by age 15? *hand raise*

Who thinks after Christine died, Raoul got dead drunk and banged Meg? *hand raise*

Who thinks she got preggers? *hand raise*

Who thinks it was actually Erik's? *hand raise* Just to screw with the Vicomte again.

Okay, I want Jack Lyall as my son. X3

Okay, when Christine is singing LOVE NEVER DIES and Raoul leaves, who notices her face went from :( *sniff sniff* to XD fuck yeah!! Phantom sex tonight!!!

lol.

okay, that was Meggie's review.

-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment