Friday, July 6, 2012

They Quench The Flame Like It's A Game With Drops of Water

Like I said, GUYS LIKE POTTER have invaded my brain.

I finally finished PALACE OF THE DAMNED last night. IT LEFT OFF AT A CLIFF HANGER!! GAHHH!!! I still have to finish DAWN OF THE DREADFULS too. Then I have to move on to THE POWER OF THE SIX and read the next book in the MATCHED series. I'm falling behind on my reading.

And writing

I promise I will try to post a new episode of CRIMINAL CRANIUM and this one is a revolution for Melanie and her future is forever changed by the decision she will have to make for the man she has come to love, despite his rough exterior.

My Fri. Fant will be posted directly after this.



Demy and Crys are at Dem's house and I couldn't go, then could, then my mom made other plans and I am once again stuck at home. I guess that's okay because I have stuff to do BUT I MISS MY GIRLS!!!!

(I swear if my teenage pinky doesn't stay away from the exclamation point...)

Plus, I just go sick, so better throwing up at my house than Demy's. That couldda been bad. It's 106 degrees here. Gah. Hate this place. Gonna go to NYC where's its (normally) cold.

okay, gotta go.


-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment