Tuesday, July 10, 2012

MGG, ME, AND ALEXANDRE DESPLAT

We all know how much Meggie loves Alexandre Desplat. For those of you who have not noticed, GOT BACK AND READ THIS BLOG BECAUSE YOU ARE BLIND.

Don't you love how candid I am?

Anyway, MGG posted something about Moonrise Kingdom, so I looked it up and HE DID THE MUSIC FOR IT!! (Not MGG, Desplat did.)

HOW EPIC IS THAT?!! Now I feel obligated to watch it. When two good things are in a movie (like MGG AND JOSH HUTCHERSON IN RV) you just have to watch it. You can't just ignore that. (another good example, CIRQUE DU FREAK AND JOSH HUTCHERSON.) I really need a hobby guys...I don't have anybooks to read...

OH! I FINISHED BROTHERS TO THE DEATH.

I kinda guessed everything right. Which sucks. Except how Vancha's hair was green. Didn't expect that. Ew. Any part of me that found Vancha the tinyish bit hot, has died...ewwwww...I'd tell you...but...ehhh....

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment