Sunday, July 1, 2012

Meggie Is Back, Bad, and PROUD OF HER GIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSS

I'M BBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK!!! From the happiest place on Earth. Okay, for those of you paying attention, you may have noticed Meg was in florida during Tropical Storm Debbie. Fun, right? Oh, we go out, it's 60 something degrees, pouring rain with no sun and what do I get?

THE WORST FRIGGIN SUN BURN OF MY LIFE!!! THERE WAS NO SUNZZ!!! HOW WAS IT POSSIBLE!!! I. hate. the. sun.

Fun fact: If the sun blew up, we wouldn't know it for a full 8 minutes because that's how long it takes it's light to travel to us. Great. 8 minutes of ignorant bliss. Or my hell...whatever...

Um, quote from Peter Pan and Megala

What he actually said. "I don't know what that is. WHO KNOWS WHAT A MOVIE IS?!!"

What I heard." I don't know what that is. WHO KNOWS WHAT A BOOBIE IS?!!!!"
Me either way. "OH MY GOD THERE ARE CHILDREN HERE!!!!!"

Crowd. "*sttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee*"


Me-...eh....


lol. Okay, I love Disney's stage kisses. They look like the dude is eating her face and or neck.

On the Disney comercial they showed Sierra Boggess as the little mermaid and I had a come apart. IT WASN'T HERE AT DISNEY!!!

I have found out I can say Beauty and the Beast word for word. I can sing all of the Little Mermaid songs as well. I just started a Disney doll collection. DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Quote from a guy at a restuarant.
Dude-"Here's a cookie for a pretty girl." *Leaves*
Dad-Why did you get a cookie?
Me-I made the mistake of wearing too much eye make up and low cut top.
Dad-I want a cookie.
Me-You should have put on more mascara.
Dad-Can I have a bite?
Me-Nope. My cookah!!!!!

I ended up giving him the cookie. Jerk.


I READ THE FIRST BOOK OF THE LARTEN CREPSLEY SERIES!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

trying so hard. no spoliers for Poppin...no spoliers for Poppin....

I WANT TO TELL SOOOOOOO BAAADDDDDDD








I. AM. IN. LOVE. WITH  FITZWILLIAM DARCAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!





LOL.


Gonna go type on Criminal Cranium. I will get a chunk of that done before I start up my HP blog. KK? Good.

-MEGALA OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment