Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I AM SOOO SORRY/6000!/JOSH HUTCHERSON SHIRTLESS/Somebody's Watching CRIMINAL MINDS AND MEG'S REACTION

I am secretly blogging from my mother's computer. My computer is currently messing up so we sent it to a friend of my mom's like a few weeks ago. This is why I have not been blogging. My mother says maybe I could have it next week, but who knows?

WE HAVE 6000 VIEWERS! I AM SO PROUD!!!


Okay, yes, I realized I forgot to post this when Crystal and Demy were over at my house. It kinda goes along with the quotes.

*JOSH  HUTCHERSON TAKES OFF HIS SHIRT, CAMERA STAYS ON HIS SHOULDERS AND BACK OF HIS HEAD*
ALL 3 OF US-AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
*PUT SHIRT BACK ON*
ALL 3-GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH D8



I watched SOMBODY'S WATCHING yesterday, or better known as 'The Reid Kiss' episode. My brother was watching it with me...when they kissed I called her several dirty names, so now my bro has blackmail on me.
*Spencer strokes her face as they part forever*
Me-He will never love you. Die in a hole.


I'm so kind.

I can't think of much else that has happened. I know of ONE thing that happened, but my parents would kill me if I told anyone. Crystal's dad got into a motorcycle accident after she left my house and had to be airlifted to...a better hospital....I cant' say town names!! Gaaaahhh.

I am going to try to finish the next Criminal Cranium ep. and then I won't be on again for a while.

-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment