Monday, July 2, 2012

HAPPY CANADA DAY...Whatever The Meaning of It Is...

I honestly I have no idea what Canada day is about, but for those who celebrate it;

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

I guess it's like your independence day or something...I don't know...Google it later...

4th of July is coming up and it's so hot here we have a fireworks ban. It doesn't really matter. They never have good fireworks. You gotta go outta state to buy the good stuff.

I always hear people say. "What would our founding father's think if they could see us now?"

Let me answer that.





Ben Franklin, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington together-" What the f*ck have we done?"


lol. Quote from a long time ago.

Me-Psh! There's no such thing as Jefferson Douglas!!

lol. I'm blonde




Posted a new chapter on Criminal Cranium. (  spencerreidmindreaders.blogspot.com )

Check it out. Next episode is going to be a major main event in the plot so, for those of you who care, check it out!! (It really isn't a Reid episode like most of them have been Reid and Melly, this one mainly focuses on our Herione and the secrets of her past she intends to keep. )

-MEGALA OUT!!


No comments:

Post a Comment