Wednesday, July 11, 2012

<3

For the tromboner, the love of my life:
Invisible by Taylor Swift.

'She can't see the way your eyes light up when you smile. She'll never notice how you stop and stare, whenever she walks by. And you can't see me wantin you the way you want her. But you are everythin to me! I just want to show you, she don't know you. She's never gonna love you like I want to! And you just see right through me, but if you only knew me, we could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable, instead of just invisible.
Yeah, oh. There's a fire inside of you, that can't help but shine through. She's never gonna see the light, no matter what you do. And all I think about is how to make ya think of me, and everything that we could be! I just want to show you, she don't know you. She's never gonna love you like I want to! And you just see right through me, but if you only knew me, we could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable, instead of just invisible. Like shadows in a faded light, oh were invisible. I just wanna open your eyes and make you realize! I just wanna show you. She don't even know you, baby let me love you let me want you.
You just see right through me, but if you only knew me we could be a beautiful miracle unbelievable. Instead of just invisible.
Ohh yeah yeah!
She can't see the way you eyes, light up when you smile.'

I listened to this soo many times, and every time, I think of him. I mean, he single, but the point is that he doesn't even know I exist. I hate myself for wait for him to come around, when I know he never will. We could be the last people on earth, and he still wouldn't talk to me. *sigh* this summer has sucked. I haven't seen him around town or anything. It sucks. I wish I could text him without him thinking I'm a freaking stalker. I've had his number for like, 4 years, but won't text him. Ha, I got it from his mommy at his night party.


I know what your thinking, mainly Meg- "WTF CRYS!!! HE TOOK YOU TO A NIGHT PARTY?!?!? WHEN???"

It was a swimming party... At a reserved party... At 9 at night... That was originally at 6... I LOVE YOU RAIN!!! It rained for like, 2 hours then had to wait an hour for the water to get back to normal. Best. Party. Ever. Okay, not really, but I SAW HIM IN SWIM TRUNKS!!!!! *Squee!!!* He was pretty well built for bein so young. I have to have a least ONE conversation with him this year. New school, new image. I'm going to try to get him. I'm going to try to start talking. Maybe do stuff with my hair, put on makeup, stop pigging out when I eat! I have to talk to him! I have to! It hurts so much when you like someone this much and they completely ignore you! Well, we might actually have classes together next year. Ha, talk to each other in Spanish, that would be fun. I could see him being like 'A monkey ate my pants.' on purpose. *Sigh* he wouldn't talk to me. Gosh, he might, I wouldn't be able to. I get so scared when our teacher would pick partners, "Let's see... Tromboner and...(looks directly at me)CJ" me: thank the lord. There was one time that I was sick and missed a day. The next day he was picking partners. "Tromboner and Crystal." me: SHIT!!! NOO!! I MEAN!! YES!!! AHH!!! People behind me: heh heh *snicker* teacher:"wait, you weren't here yesterday Crystal. Here's your test. Go to the hall." me:Holy shit. That was close. I would have loved to dissect a shark with him. "Crys, i am NOT touching this shark."
"I'm female, I'm not. You have a tougher stomach than me. You cut it open."*he looks at me* "Give me the scalpel." I'd do just about anything for him... It's pretty sad. Anyway, he's sexy and I love him. I will talk to him no matter what. WHAT IF HE TAKES LIFE WITH ME!!! HOLY SHIT I WOULD FLIP!!! Anyway, I gotta go guys. Have a great 'rest of time til I post again'. Night


Your in love Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment