Monday, July 23, 2012

Heyyyy

Hey guys. Crystal Poppin here given you an update on my atherosclerosis. (<-- that is supposed to say 'father'... I think I typed ather and my iPod switched it to that... To the dictionary!... Later!) any way, he's gonna live. He has broken arm, facial fractures, bad road rash, and a small amount of bleeding in the brain... But don't worry about that last part, it's normal for trauma like this. Ive heard two different stories, one: he was hit head on. 2: he was sideswiped. They said he didn't fly through the air, just hit the ground and slid. So, I don't believe the first one. If he was got head on, he would have flow through the air. It would have happened, unless the magically had a seatbelt installed, he would have went into the air. I'm pretty sure the stupid truck(WITH A 70 YEAR OLD DRIVER!!!)sideswiped him. Ya know what PISSES ME OFF??? There wasn't one WORD about him on the fucking news. Not even a small 'Watch out for motorcycles this season!'. I could hurt them. I could hurt them so bad. I mean, this is serious! Airlifted to an out of state hospital, motorcycle accident, WENT TO TWO FUCKING HOSPITALS BEFORE THEY WENT TO $?,;)&&6(),.:(7!!!(<--the name of the hospital without giving away my location) It irks me!!! My dad could have fucking died... I guess it's because of the shooting in Colorado. Now, I am soo sorry for the families that lost loved ones and everything so don't think I'm saying that I don't. I do, just, something bad like this happening and no one even knows other than family and a few friends. My dads connected though so ya know, word spreads pretty quick. My family in general knows a lot of people... All over... Just not any rich people. Lol. But I'm tired so I gotta go. Bye bye now!

Crystal Poppin
P.S. Tall one: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment