Monday, July 23, 2012

Tales of the Abyss *SPOILERS BELOW*

O. M. F. G. Tales of the Abyss. I hav played about 40 hours worth of it by now, and i don't regret it. This has got to be one of the bast games ever. Or at least has some of the best characters ever. Like seriously! Luke, after he cut his hair, is just so...great! He hardly ever calls Mieu "Thing" anymore! And Mieu is still as adorable as ever. Maybe more. "Master praised me~ X3" <- that part was adorable. And then there's Anise. Her love for money is pretty funny (like how she wants to marry pretty much all royalty she meets. Luke, Guy, etc.), but then you learn WHY she wants money so much. And it's actually kinda sad, and leads to somethig really sad. (heck, i put a spoiler warning at the top, so its your fault if you read this and get mad for being spoiled.) I dont know what I wouldve done in her place when Mohs had her parents held hostage, but im not happy with the outcome. It turned out that she was a spy for Mohs THE ENTIRE TIME, and, sadly, Ion ended up dying, thanks to Mohs holding Anises parents hostage. I think it sucks that he died just by reading the Score, but it was also that he absorbed the miasma from Tear's body. BUT WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE!!!!!! I LOVE HIM!!!! He was so cute... Well, I guess now I could just love Sync, but its not the same. And Sync is being kind of a douche, using Ion's voice. But at least, since Anise got all flustered, Jade was able to tell Natalia to take Anise someplace while the rest of them went to talk to Astor. Little did Natalia know, that they were going there totalk about Natalia's REAL father. And once it was proven who her real father was, i laughed. Hard. And then I felt like a jerk. But come on! How did Largo make Natalia?! It doesnt seem possible! Hes huge! And Natalia is small. But whatever. And then theres Jade. Gosh i love him. I wanna marry him. Well, if he wasnt in his thirties. But still! Hes just so funny! Hes sarcastic. Very sarcastic. And omg when they were in Mt. Zaleho it was hilarious! "Ugh its so hot in here. How does Jade keep so cool?" "Yeah, Colonel. How do you?" "Well I am actually very hot. Im dying. *said in one of the most cheerful voices ever*" "I bet his outfit is air conditioned!" "Yeah! Take it off, Colonel!" "wait-- what are you two doing??" "What is wrong with you two!? Trying to undress a military officer in his thirties!" "...!" I pretty much died. It was great. Ooh! Now lets talk about Guy! (i will probably be on this subject for a while...) He is a sexy beast! Loke seriously, when he uses Razing Phoenix in a fight, he is just epic looking. And then theres his girl-phobia. I used to think it was funny (still do) but know that i know why he has it im like "Waaaaaah D: thats not funny! Its freaking sad!" (i still do laugh though. Im a bad person.) I could see why he would be afraid of girls. (I will explain for those of you who are reading this and do no know.) (i'll probably mess up something though :P) When Guy was little, he lived in Hod (you know. Before it was destroyed.) he was royalty (i forget what. I'll find out later.) and the Kimlascan soldiers (Namely, Duke Fabre.) invaded his home and started killing pretty much everyone... Guy was in a room with his sister, Mary, and a few maids. When The Kimlascan soldiers made it to that room, Mary and the maids protected Guy with their bodies. The soldiers left before killing Guy, but he was unconscious, underneath the dead bodies of the girls who protected him. When he came to, i believe he had forgotten the event entirely (due to trauma i think.) and he had no clue why there were a bunch of dead girls on top of him. Honestly, i would probably have the same phobia. And im a girl! Imagine how much thatd suck. But I feel awful by sayiny that Guy's phobia is kinda cute... Like he yelps and shakes when a girl touches him. If you saw it, youd probably laugh too. But omg! I cant imagine how he felt in Daath when there was a replica of his sister! I was like "Oh crap... If i have to fight her... Poor Guyyyy..." oh, it seems I almost forgot about Tear. Well, for one thing,-- actually, i dont know. Im not sure what to say that wont make me sound mean. (ha! Like i havent done that already!) like I know Van's her brother, but she has very conflicting emotions when it comes to him. Like, at the beginning of the game, she was prepared to kill him, even though he hadnt done anything yet, but the first time you actually fight Van its like "I dont know...". Make up your mind woman! Anoher thing about Tear, I love how shes kinda girlish and ditzy sometimes. Like how she likes cute things (I now ship Tear and Tokunaga (i think i spelled it right)) or how shes afraid of ghost stories, and then theres her convo with Luke. He was like "You haven't changed either." and she was like "Well, these clothes are useful.". I was just like "HE MEANT YOUR PERSONALITY, idiot!" but it was pretty funny. Oh! I almost did forget about Asch! "My hair grows fast." Of all things to say. Yeah, Asch isnt as smart as you guys think. What had happened was, since Luke cut his hair, someone thought that Luke had grown his hair back out (in like a month. Lol) so Asch was just like "My hair grows fast." yeah... I think they forgot to replicate EVERY STUPID fonon into Luke. :3 anyway, that pretty much concludes my ToA rant. On to other stuff! Like how im drawing a picture of Ion and Sync standing back to back. I wish i had drawn Syncs mask on him instead of drawing his face. Cuz it sucks. :P and on a totally different note; Im in another theatre camp. I think this one was already more fun on just the first day. At least I know people, and people know me. Well, I must sleep now. Night -Demy

No comments:

Post a Comment