Friday, July 27, 2012

TYLER BRUNSMAN, SIERRA BOGGESS, NEMO, BEAST, ARIEL: MEG'S DISNEY OVERLOAD and THE AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU'RE KISSING...

Okay, every time I go and watch the musical of BEAUTY AND THE BEAST (By Musical, I mean not the movie) and they do the ballet in the beginning, all I can think is "Tyler Brunsmaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnn: Disney Prince"

Currently listening to my FAVORITE GIRRRLLLL Sierra Boggess (the best Christine and Ariel that has ever lived) singing PART OF YOUR WORLD. I get chills every time.

Who has ever watched the Finding Nemo Musical? The music is awesome!! Especially the 'Just keep swimming' song. Better than the movies. lol. It's so pretty!! And there's a song that they reprise alot with Nemo singing about his father. And "Togetheeeeeeeeeeeerrrrr. WE SWIM TOGETHERRRRRRRRR!!" Awesome sauce.

I WISH I WAS AT COMIC CON!!!!!!!!!!

AND KRISTEN? A MARRIED GUY!!!! FOR REALL????? Hoe bag....I really started liking her too. I thought,"Wow, I understand where she's coming from and what's up." Now, though, she's making me question my feelings for Bella's character, too. Which sucks.

AND SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN WAS SOOOOOOOO GOOD.

Except for that one part...
The awkward moment when you're kissing your long lost boyfriend and find out it's your evil stepmom.
-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment