Saturday, July 21, 2012

Meg is back and QUOTES from the sleepover

Meg here I would say the blog has had technical difficulties but thats a lie. Demy and Crys r at mah house and awwwwweeeesssssoooommmmeeee sleeeeppppover
I will post asap but until then QUOTE

Lord Voldemort, the power puff girl-Meg

You just got grinded up upon through a 3D screen-Meg

Kick him in the-!
Let's never ever ever-Meg

I thought I heard a rainbow, I guess it was crystal peeing-Meg

Her peeing sounds like rainbow?-demy

I love his straw...mmmmmmmm-demy

Why am I playing with a tampon?-demy

I locked onto it but it kept eating me!!-Crys

Two different holes. It's like a light switch-demy

Do chainsaws even exist-Meg

I remember when it was dark outside...-demy

Maybe you should be Rin...how would I look sickly and pale?(talking to me)-demy


Tootles
-Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment