Wednesday, July 11, 2012

My Poor Unfortunate Soul

The men out there don't like a lot of blabber.
They think a girl who gossips is a bore.
Yes, on land it's much prefered
for ladies not to say a word,
and after all dear, what is idle prattle for?
C'mon, they're not all that impressed with conversation.
True gentlemen avoid it when they can.
But they dote, and swoon, and fawn
On ladies who've withdrawn
It's she who holds her tongue who get the man!




I find this so true. Bringing it back to the subject that IF MEN WEREN'T SCARED OF THE UTERUS, WE'D HAVE A WOMAN PRESIDENT ABOUT NOW, but they are.

The odd thing is, I myself an (slightly (ask Josh)) like this, and WHERE ARE MY DUMB DUDES???? NOOOOOOOO WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE. I'll stick to books.

Joe, Joe, and Brian. My three favorite people, two dicks and a vagina in drag. Weee. OKAY, THEY ARE EATING TWISLERS!!!!!!! TRAAAAIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTOOOOORRRRS

This was before the whole red vines thing though. Lol. I felt cheated.

-MEG

(Plus, if there is enough interest, I may make a Joe Moses fan video. It will probably be something he will get a restraining order placed on me if he saw. So it'll be great. Don't forget to check out my new video on youtube MAKO IS THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA)

No comments:

Post a Comment