Thursday, July 5, 2012

OM CREPSLEY AND NEW MUSICAL NEWS



Just finished OCEANS OF BLOOD and I'm halfway through PALACE OF THE DAMNED which I will probably finish tonight.

I JUST FOUND OUT WHAT THE NEXT CHOIR MUSICAL IS!!


IT'S....




WAIT FOR IT...



































9 TO 5!!! LIKE A BOSS!!!


My grandma was all'If you get the lead, do I have to pay for your breat inhancement?" lol.



Okay, Larten's girlfriends are all nuts. Anyone else notice that? Ugh. And then there was the girl from Paris, who was halfway decient, then she finds out he's a vamp and she's all like 'I could never love you!!'

That's funny, that's not what you said last night, whore.

Lol. I hate the first two books, where Larten does nothing but gamble, drink, and womanize. ugh. Men. Cubs. Gr.


-MEG

No comments:

Post a Comment