Tuesday, July 10, 2012

AVPT

ANYONE ELSE DYYYYIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGG TO HEAR ABOUT THE SUPPOSED THREEQUEL THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY COMING OUT THIS YEAR?? GAAAAAAH!!

AND TYLER *supposedly* won't die!! And the girl who plays Luna *dang! her name has slipped my mind! I wanna say Evanna or Evlyn or something of that sort...* will have a bigger part, I guess due to the fact she ran off with Draco.

They only thing they haven't addressed in these paradies is the Chamber of Secrets, so I guess that's what they are going after.

Please let Joe Walker be Tom Riddle...please God...
haha. jk.

" And girls will finally be into me...Like Joe Walker!!" I love you Moses. lol.

-MEG

DYYYYYYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGG


I'M BLLLLLLLLEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGG
HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment