Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HOLA AND MAKO IS PTO AND QUOTES AND JMOMS AND THEATRE AND PEAKING AND OTHER STUFF THAT THE GIRL HAS DONE.

LOL.

MEGALA here and I just made a new youtube vid. It's not up yet, my computer is dumb and it takes like two hours to save to my computer, then one hundred more to upload to youtube. I've been rocking out to smash and watching a ton of JMOMS. Well...like all three that Joe put up. Haha. I can't wait for 'I WANNA BE ON TV' to come to iTunes! gah!

Okay, who has been watching the show BUNHEADS ? That is amazing!! I loved Gilmore girls but because I am a theatre girl BUNHEADS  is just amazing. I especially like Boo. She looks a lot like me, in body shape and everything. Of course, they make that her main fault and that is why she can't succeed in ballet. Obviously, I have looked it up, if I get much taller, I will exceed the normal body standard for Broadway performers. I need to lose like, 20 more lbs to be an average body weight. I'm not one to change to please, but in theatre, you have to make sacrifices. I totally understand that. I'm going to be a performer. It's the one thing I really love and if any one takes that from me. I swear to goodness I will kill them.

No...I can't kill people...that's bad....LET'S BE BAD. Haha. *smash reference*

Uh...What was I saying. I've now heard several people tell me, these moments now, while we are screaming songs in the school hallway and staying up till four in the morning watching musicals on tv sets, and waiting back stage before a show...these are the best days of our lives...does that we are peaking in high school? Cuz if so...that sucks.

lol. Quotes.

Dude-Hey, remember what we talked about last night?
Girl-My virginity?
Dude-Yeah. I don't think I handled that very well.
Girl-By running out and screaming?
Dude-...yeah...I just wanted to make sure what happened, happened safe.
Girl-Safely.
Dude-As long as you use correct grammar.

lol.

Me-Okay, what is it in a woman's blood that makes up love chick flicks? That's all I have done all day. It especially helps when the guy is British and can quote Shakespeare TRE easily.
...Oh yeah...estrogen. Huh.

Me-I wish my sarcasm could be spoken through texts so my dad can know when I am speaking woman and he needs to be afraid.

haha. I am going to watch more JMOMS and let my video load.

-MEGALA

No comments:

Post a Comment