Thursday, August 2, 2012

MEEEEEEGGGGGGG Is Still Laptopless : (

DEAR BOSS,

My parents are gone for an hour and I figured that I could do
a) watch R rated movies
b) Blare music my parents would kill me if they knew I had
c) watch Disney movies ON LOUD
or d)
BLLLLOOOOOOOOGGGGGGGG


Meggie is back for only a short period of time, folks. Sorry. Hopefully NEXT Thursday I should have my laptop back where it belongs. In my arms with a Snily video on the screen. FTW.

Okay, QUOTE from Crys last night.

TallOne-*randomly* Im an Elephant
Crystal-Coo. Elephants are cool. Wait a minute. You sayin you gay? Cuz, elephants like nuts.


SERIOUS QUOTE:
The best and most beautiful things in life can not be seen, or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
-HELEN KELLER


I've been doing a lot of drawing lately. I've done a few Snily and a lot of Criminal Cranium scenes and even a scene from WHAT J.K. ROWLING DIDN'T SAY. Lika boss.

Okay, anyone else notice MGG misspelled speech. I guess after a thousand comments of fan girls correcting him, he typed a response that  le pied dans la bouche.

Watched a cool show on TLC yesterday called 'BORN SKIZOPHRENIC'. It was about children who were diagnosed with early onset schizophrenia. My mom yelled at me and told me I shouldn't watch quote unquote 'that sh!t'.  Whatever.

I guess Meg is out and will try to write the next ep. of CRIMINAL CRANIUM. LIKA BOSS.


I remain, Gentlemen, your obedient servant.

-MEG G.

No comments:

Post a Comment