Monday, August 20, 2012

Crystals Friday Fantasy VIX(9)

Crystal just told Jeremy that she loved him. Aw, how sweet.

I was taken aback.
"You already said that though. The other night."
"But this time I said it on my own. Not being playful or anything. I actually mean it." she went back to hugging me and started crying again. I was confused. I thought she meant it the first time. DAMN IT! It's my fault she's here! I tried to kiss her because she said it! Damn it! Damn it! DAMN IT!!!
"Crystal, I-I have to go." I started to pry her off of me.
"No! Jeremy! Don't leave me! What if Jack come back?!" she started crying even harder and clung to me.
"Crys, I promise Jack won't come back while I'm gone. You can trust me with that can't you?" she nodded her head and slowly started to let go.
"Where are you going?"
"To look for the bastard who shot you." she cringed but didn't cry again. "Crys, I have to know who did it."
"Just let the police handle it!"
"I can't do that! The fucking police here suck and won't do a damn thing about it! I'm sorry Crys, but they won't." I took a deep breath. "I love you too Crys, and that's why I have to know who tried to kill you." her head snapped up to meet my eyes in an instant.
"Did you just..." she trailed off.
"Yes, I said I love you." her eyes got huge and she started smiling from ear to ear. "I will be back Crystal. I promise." I started to walk towards the door.
"Jeremy! Wait! You forgot some-" I shut the door on her voice. 'Its just another distraction to get me to stay with her.' I walked down the hall towards the elevators. 'Now, to find Crystals shooter.'
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jack: I ran down the hall, looking over my shoulder every so often to make sure Jeremy wasn't following me. 'God Jeremy scared me. I could see in his eyes he wasn't messing around.' I looked over my shoulder again and saw Jeremy coming down the hall. 'Shit!!!' I thought. I darted around a corner, hoping to shake him. 'Why can't he just let me finish up the job!' he thought. He glanced behind him and saw Jeremy pass the hall. He let out a sigh if relief and continued to walk out of the hospital. 'I cannot believe I missed the shot. If Jeremy hadn't been there, it would have been perfect!' his rage returning the more he thought about it. 'I need to kill him. Just to get him outta the way. Then I can finish the job.' he smiled evilly at the thought.



Sorry it's so late. I haven't written in so long I don't even remember what I was going to do with the story. I have some kind if an idea, but it's gonna be stupid. Very expected. Anyway, next time I should post and I won't wait two months so I'll remember. Night guys. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment