Friday, August 17, 2012

Demy, I Hope You're Happy!

GALINDA REFERENCE!!!

Dear Boss,
    3rd day of high school. Less panic attacks today. A ratio of a billion to one. I'm just kidding. I forget how to do ratios because my school system is failing me!

Demy, I swear.
Friday is karaoke day in choir. The girl that played Marian in the music man- I shall call her Skylark and the only black girl in choir-Gangster 79 (as she has requested she be called. lol) both sang. Gangstah sang 'Part of Your World' from THE LITTLE MERMAID.


BEST. SONG. EVER. Or one of them. Skylark sang 'I'm Not That Girl' from WICKED.

Demy said we should sing next week.
Me-Okay, we'll talk about it on Monday.
Demy-Kewl. HEY! (I'm just going to call our music teacher Mrs. Adams. Idc.) MRS. ADAMS! MEG HAS SOMETHING TO ASK YOU!
Me-I hate you.


Demy and I will be singing FOR GOOD from WICKED next wednesday in front of all of Jazz Choir 1. How fun....


GUESS WHOSE GONNA GET GALINDAFIED???


ME, BITCHES!!!!!!

Lol. Going to Dem-Dem's tonight. Gonna rock out to Wicked, as is tradition. Now we've gotta purpose. lol.


Yours Truly,
-THE GIRY

GONNA GO TYPE ON CRIMINAL CRANIUMMMMMMM

No comments:

Post a Comment