Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I took a little trip to Coney Island...

DEAR BOSS,
Meg here. Just got back from the High School. I AM LUCKY I ESCAPED WITH MY LIFE.

THE HIGH SCHOOL IS EVVVVVVIIIIIIIILLLLL

But seriously. I'm lucky I know a bunch of kids from my church, and they all said hey to me, but I feel so small in a place like that. I hyperventilated in sixth grade while sitting in the Jr. High for the first time.
Me-I felt like I was gonna throw up. I was like hyperventilating.
Dad-I could tell.
Me-o_o Suck.

Me and Crys have Honors Geometry together, PE (WHICH MEANS:

DRIVERS EDDDDDDDDDDDD. WE GONNA DRRIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE!!( Which is hilarious because Josh and I were talking about it.
Me-I will probably just...freak out.
Josh-No, I couldn't see you doing that. You'll be fine. Crystal will freak out.

lol. ) We have lunch together. I HAVE CHOIR!!! SQQQQQQUUUUEEEEE!!! And Spanish. Bleh.


Gonna go work on PART TWO on the next chapter for CRIMINAL CRANIUM. I'll have it up by the end of the day...hopefully. This is a big part of the story and will take several chapters. :p
sorry.

I remain, Gentlemen, your humble servant.
-MEG GIRY

No comments:

Post a Comment