Monday, August 13, 2012

NEVERMORE

DEAR BOSS,

Meg's here! Demy and I just got back from singing at the first teacher's conference of the new school year. Singing the national anthem, we actually got recognized by the flawed system. The new superintendent called us a 'blessing to the district.' Sweet. Redranger got A LOT taller, if that's even humanly possible. The Music Man got...taller...ish. We four were the only freshman, but it rocked.
Tony was there wandering around...at least he was on the ground this time and not in the ceiling.
I am joining a rp with demy involving Meg's favorite topic of late-
FREAK SHOWS!!
I know a ton about freak shows and especially with all the research I've been doing for Criminal Cranium-and I hope to finish the Coney Island section of it today. So Melly and Reid will be heading home on a plane. But how can home be where the heart is, if Melanie never gives all the heart?


Guess what Demy lent me...NEVAHMOREEEEEE


Heh...it's ironic cuz they're birds.

All I have from James Patterson's ghost writers is two requests.
1)Iggy regains his sight
2)MAYA IS NOT WITH FANG AND DYLAN IS NOT WITH MAX!! WHY DON'T THE TWO CLONES GET TOGETHER??? HELLLLOOO!!!
3)ELLA DIES

Okay, 3. Not that much to ask for. Prologue is creepy, it's all that I've read. I've read all the Maximum Ride books in one day (I mean one book per day) so I'm starting tomorrow on Nevermore so I won't break the chain, then Crys will get it Wednesday. At least I don't have to wait for Crys to finish it like I did with all the others. I caught up to her so fast, dude!

Also reading THE POWER OF THE SIX and PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES:DREADFULLY EVER AFTER

LIKEABOSS

Yours Truly,
-MEG


AND 10 POINTS TO GRYFFINDOR FOR WHO EVER FIGURES OUT WHAT MY GREETING AND CLOSING ARE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment