Wednesday, August 22, 2012

ROCKIN' OUT TO FO GOOD

Sarcasm. Demy and I at mah house before the choir movie pawty later. Rehearsing for FOR GOOD on Friday. Head bobbin'. Likaboss.

If we get a good copy of it I will put it on utube later. Likaboss. I'm givin dis to Demy now.
-MEG OUT

DEMY IN!!!! Yesh, it is me. Back from the dead. Well, not really. I've just been computer deprived.
And I've pretty much been sexually assaulted at school. Ness was telling me that I would be very successful in the prostitution business... wut? GRR! I'M NOT A PROSTITUTE!!!!!!!
Hm... What else is new...? Hmmmm... Still addicted to Vocaloids. I'm probably gonna force Meg to listen to some songs with me.
And Meg has to go get her hair cut.
SUCK!!!!!
NYAAAHHHH!!!!!!
I really don't know what to type about.
So... uh...
Bye.
~Dem-Dem-Dem-Dem-Dem-Dem-Dem


Meg is back. Uhhh....PROSTITUTE QUOTES

Nessa-*talking about us gettin' evaluated for prostitution money.*
Crazy RedHead-Meg would get like 500. Demy would get like 300. You're an ornery little prostitute.


lol.
But then she revised and got 400.
Demy-Cuz I'm sexy! I'm just playing hard to get!

My brother-I got leg behind my head in class today
Demy-How did you discover that?
Him-*looks at us....Looks away, shrinks in chair*
Me and Demy-O_O

Tootles.
-MEGALA

No comments:

Post a Comment