Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chapter 15 is up and anyone want cookies?

*SPOILERS FROM CHAPTER 14. IF YOU INTEND TO READ CHAPTER 14 DO NOT READ ON. DO NOT READ UNTIL YOU SEE THE SQUIGLAH LINE. *







Chapter 15 of CRIMINAL CRANIUM is up! More of Melanie's past is revealed and I realize the whole first part is vague and it will be clarified in the next chapter where I may more may not finally have Melanie reunite with her master who she has chosen over her team.














~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I've notice I've started to bake when I get upset. Last night I had a panic attack (they're not like extreme panic attacks like 'I. CAN'T. BREATHE' but I do hyperventilate, but I'm getting to where I can control them.) so I made cookies and last week I did the same thing. I was nervous but I don't remember what I baked. It was like 9:30 and I was sitting there all fidgety and I just went.
"I need to bake cookies"
Mom-It's 9 at night.
Me-I said I would make them.
Mom-Okay...

No one ate them. They wanted ice cream. Losers. I had like one cookie. I don't even eat them all when I bake. I just need to do something. Gaaaahhhh. Anyone want cookies???

-MEG

Spell check just offered me a word for Gaaaahhhh. It was like, foreign I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment