Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Boy talk!!!

Crystal here. I feel so confused. Because I'm a stalker to the tall one, I constantly go to his Facebook page. He has a new girlfriend(of course)and she also looks like a whore. Five tons of makeup and a duck face. I'm fine with that. Won't last long anyway. I started crying when I saw that his buddy made a post about how much the tall one loved her and he would do anything for her and that... She was all he cared about. He said those same exact words to me. I just... I don't know why I get so worked up over him! He's a guy, my ex and I need to move on. I just can't stop. All I do is hurt myself when I look at his page. When I talk to him. I just... I don't think he deserves to be happy. I know it's mean to say that, but i don't think he does. I made him! Metaphorically. If it weren't for me, he wouldn't have a Facebook. He wouldn't know how to talk to a girl. He wouldn't know how to kiss a girl. He still doesn't unless he's managed to get one of those bitches to teach him.


The Teddy bear... Gosh I saw him at orientation yesterday. He looks... Good. I would definitely go back out with him. He just needs to smarten up a bit. He's so nice and he cares about me. He would definitely do anything for me. He's not the cutest guy ever, but he's nice and that's what I'm looking for. Not to worried about looks.


Just a couple more guys to talk about.


The tromboner looks soooo sexy!!! He's shot up over the summer. Hes so tall!! Not as tall as the tall one, but tall. I love it. He came down the hall yesterday and my mom goes "Hey Crys, There's your man." she winks at me. "MOM!!!! NOT SO LOUD!!!" I start flippin out cuz I thought he heard it. She like whispered it but I sure as hell heard it loud and clear. I ran into him a ton of times and it's like WTF!!! Can I not find my classrooms without you!!! I mean, not really complaining, but I just thought I looked like a dweb.


On to the next guy.


I don't even know his name but he came in with a cowboy hat and boots and I'm like *melt*. I'm gonna call him 'Cowboy' Gosh he's sooooo cute. He's got that accent. I love it!! Meg probably won't cuz she said this accent needed to be wiped from the earth, but I think all accents are adorable.



Call him Corrupted. I met him online. Not a dating site. An innocent role play site. We talk a lot and he is just amazing!!! Poor boy, he is absolutly perfect and everything I would want in a guy, and none of the girls where he lives wants to take the chance to break out of the friendship zone. I would!! I totally would!!! I love you Corrupted!!


I think that's all the guys I wanna talk about tonight. Night guys goin to an amusement park tomorrow, wish me luck so I don't die.

Crystal Poppin

No comments:

Post a Comment