Wednesday, August 15, 2012

FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE: MEG'S DAY AS A FRESHMAN

Dear Boss,

Meggaro here! Just got back from my first day as a freshman. The first day of the rest of my life? ^_^ How cliche. Maybe, years from now, I'll go back and read this. How awesome.

It was...okay. I just kept thinking of how this is supposedly 'the best day of our lives' and how 'these four years will go by fast'. Everyone is talking about college and, though I love things of that learning nature, now they're serious. Scary, right?

My honors class is filled with sophomore. Scary old girls.

Hairy older guys.

Homecoming is coming up. My first.

Choir is epic. I'm in Jazz I and it rocks. Hanging with Demy and Ness.

Okay, first day and Demy and I already get yelled at by the principal. Demy was sitting on my lap during a lecture and he told her to get off. :l  Oops? lol. I'M STRAIGHT!!! I SWEAR!! PENIS ROCKS!!!

Gigity.

Dude that was talking last name was blewit. Lol. And he was talking and he was selling class rings and he goes,"Now, I know you're a little young for the stuff I'm selling..." Elmo and I started dying. Hilarious. Perverse? Yes. Hilarious? Yeah, bitch.

MY MATH TEACHER IS PREGNANT

AGAIN!! EVERY FEMALE MATH TEACHER I'VE EVER HAD WAS PREGNANT, GOT PREGNANT THROUGH THE YEAR, OF JUST HAD A BABY. GAAAAAAHHHH!!

the year I took the placement test to get into honors I had a bald jewish man who hated me as my teacher...hmmm...

Crystal had a very interesting health class. She can elaborate.

LOCKER IS NEXT TO THE LIBRARY!! EFF YEAH!!

uhhhh. Mine and Crys's science teacher is a little weird. Awesome, but was anyone else's gay-dar going off??

Crys and I had lunch in the band/choir room. YOU CAN'T CUT THE HIGH SCHOOL IN HALF AND STILL EXPECT THERE TO BE ENOUGH SPACE TO EAT!! GAWD!!

Choir was funny...we could possibly be going to Ireland or singing on a cruise ship in the Bahamas next year. Shweet.

DEMY!! YOU AND I ARE TRYING OUT AS JESTERS!! I AM MAKING YOU!! (for the Madrigal) The choir has floor seats for Wicked in December. Likaboss. DOING 9 TO 5 FOR THE MUSICAL!!


CRYSTAL!! OUR ENGLISH TEACHER IS SO SCARY!! SHE CALLED US ALL CRACKERS!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!


Alright...I'm set. Gonna go type on CC. LIKABOSS.


QUOTES:
ME-I love how we keep hearing these our the best days of our lives
CRYSTAL-I know!!
ME-It's like, what about the day I ruin my body to give life to my child??
ELMO-O_O
ME&CRYSTAL-HAHAHAAA!!

TeddyBear-*says something*
Me&Crys-WHAT?
ME-DID YOU JUST SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT PROSTITUTION??!
TeddyBear-What??



lol.

Yours Truly

-MEG

To the best days of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment