Monday, August 6, 2012

My life. Is over./RPATTZ INTERVIEWWWWWW

DEAR BOSS,
Meg here. Freshmen Orientation is tomorrow. (Yesh, geniuses, I just said what grade we were in. Get over it. Pedophiles can't find us that way.) I. AM. GOING. TO. DIE.

HIGH SCHOOL IS NOT FOR NERDS!! I'M GOING TO DIE!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY DO TO NERDS?? MY MOM WAS A CHEERLEADER AND MY DAD WAS A FOOTBALL PLAYER!! DUDE!!
My father told me he once shoved a retarded boy in a trash can.


WHO THE FREAK DOES THAT??!!?! AWFUL!!!!


QUOTES:
Me-*after my bro has been hugging everything all day* Think of hugging a cactus. How does that make you feel?
Him-Prickly.
Me-Just think about that and stay...there...
Him-But that poor cactus...it needs me!!

Demy-Omg. I know this might be a bit tmi, but I was going to get in the shower and when I took off my bra, there was a penny in it. Now guess where I have an imprint of Abe Lincoln's face.

Demy, I had to share that. It made me laugh and it's not bad so I figured you'd be fine with it. If you're not, it's on the Internet for every one to see. Including Josh Hutcherson. If he visits our site. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Korra-What's your idea waking me up this early to practice? The morning is evvvvviiiillllll


SERIOUS QUOTES:
No man chooses evil because it is evil; He only mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.

I have found the paradox. If you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.
-Mother Theresa

When a father gives to his son, both laugh. When a son give to his father, both cry.

Show me a hero and I will write you a tragedy.
THAT ONE'S MY FAVORITE.



OKAY, RPATTZ IS DOING HIS FIRST INTERVIEW SINCE THE BREAKUP WEDNESDAY ON GMA!!!!!!!!!!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! PINKYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!


Yesterday, when Edward Cullen walked in the Cafeteria as his first appearance in the TWILIGHT movie, I paused the movie. Because maybe, in that moment, Robert Pattinson was happy.

*Kissing Kristen Stewart*
Me-Oh, Rob. If only you had a time machine or a glass blown by a Quadling, you could look 3 or so years in the future, and you could just NOT KISS HER!!! I'M SO SORRY ROOBB

I think my heart is breaking.

I actually got an idea for a new fri. fant. involving Rpattz after the breakup. Hopefully I'll have my computer back this week. *Sigh*

Alright guys. That's it.

Meg loves ya.

I remain, Gentlemen, your humble servant.
-MEG G.

No comments:

Post a Comment