Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Womenhood sucks

Crystal here and MY UTERUS IS IN A FUCKING RAGE!!!!! I SWEAR!!! IVE GONE THROUGH LIKE 20 PADS TODAY!!!! I FEEL LIKE SHIT!!! Okay, got that outta my system. Now on to my Freshmen classes and teachers.


First hour is Honors Geometry. IM STUCK WITH THE FAIRY AGAIN!!!! AND HE'S GOT FUCKING TALLER!!!! I DON'T KNOW HOW THAT'S HUMANLY POSSIBLE!!!!


Second hour is Health... I LOVE MY TEACHER!!!
Him: Okay ladies cover your ears. I'm talking to the men now. Okay guys, you wanna have sex before marriage and suffer the consequences of genital warts go ahead. Don't know what that is? That buddy of yours, you know you love him to death. Now, imagine your penis. Got it? Now imagine it with a cauliflower hanging off it.
Me: 'WHAT THE FUCK MAN!!!'
Him: That's what a genital wart looks like. A giant cauliflower that you have to get burnt or froze off every time it comes back.
By this point me and my buddy (not yet mentioned) are laughing our asses off. He went over being mature in this class, but I just couldn't help it. I like died. I can now go around school talking about a penis and not get in trouble. *fist pump*


Third hour is Freshman seminar. I don't have much to say other than I have it with a couple of friends.



Fourth hour is Science with Meggie!!! Omg, I think he might be a little gay. Just a little bit. Bad thing about having Meg and I in the same class... Especially in science... POSSIBLE EXPLOSION!!! Lol, probably nothing bad will happen but ya never know.



Lunch is terrible!!! Stand in line for forever then get stuck waiting for the cashier to find my name so I can eat then finding a spot! No spots IN the cafe so we go out to the lobby... THE FREAKING STEPS ARE EVEN TAKEN!!! Thank God someone invited us to eat in the band room with them. I don't think we were supposed to, but no one told us to leeeaavvvee, so we ate.



I then go to English and shes pretty awesome. She talks a lot and she has a southern accent and it's awesome. IM NOT LESBIAN!!! I JUST LOVE HER ACCENT!!! Okay, that being said, she talked about how she made a list of 63 traits she wanted in a husband... Thats some high expectations.



After, I go to L.I.F.E. I didn't even know it stood for something. 'Learning Independence, Family, and 'Something that begins with E'. I hate that class. I mean, I like it, I don't like the people in it. I know absolutely NO ONE and it's filled with either peeps or bad kids. Like the ones who aren't virgins and do drugs and crap. It sucks.



Spanish is last... MY TEACHER NEVER SPEAKS ENGLISH!!! SHE COULD BE CUSSING US OUT AND WE WOULD NEVER KNOW!!! I MEAN, WERE HERE TO LEARN SPANISH!!! WE DON'T KNOW IT IMMEDIATELY!!! Any way, my neighbor, who's a Junior, is also in it... I dislike him soooo much. He tried to shove my face in dog shit when I was like 8. I hope he's matured now because I sure wouldn't mind going out with him. He's sure grown good. He's pretty cute.



That would be my last class. Elmo couldn't open his locker and of course, I have the magic touch. I opened it for him and he's like "Omg I love you." So now I'm loved by Elmo. Awesome.



Gotta go now. My uterus says it's time for bed. Those quotes Meg said are the same fo me.



Crystal Poppin.

No comments:

Post a Comment